The information provided by ZuriCraftMore, LLC (“we”, “us” or “our”) on https://www.zuricraftmore.com/ (the “Site”) and our mobile application is for general information purposes only. All information on the Site and our mobile application is provide in good faith, however we make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information on the Site or our mobile application. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL WE HAVE ANY LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF THE SITE OR MOBILE APPLICATION OR RELIANCE ON ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE SITE AND OUR MOBILE APPLICATION. YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR MOBILE APPLICATION AND YOU RELIANCE ON ANY INFORMATION ON THE SITE AND OUR MOBILE APPLICATION IS SOLEY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Product Policy & Disclaimer
ZuriCraftMore, LLC: We stand behind the quality workmanship of our products including our candles wax melts and room sprays. Providing you follow our proper instructions, we guarantee our products will be strongly scented and clean. Candles, wax melts and room sprays may not be returned if the fragrance is not to your liking. Candles may not be returned if the candle color is not to your liking as color batches will vary and is not considered defective.
•ZuriCraftMore,LLC - is not responsible for lost, broken, or damaged items. When products leave our hands,we will not be held responsible if no insurance is taken on that order.
•ZuriCraftMore, LLC- uses high quality fragrance oils and luxury wax. We use the greatest amount of oil in our candles that the wax will hold.
Once an order is placed work begin immediately. Because our candles are made in small, hand-poured batches, we only allow 24 hours to cancel an order. After 24 hours has passed from the time you place an order the order cannot be cancelled and no refunds will be issued.
- We are not responsible for damaged or losses; customers take full responsibility should they choose to purchase our products.
- We are not liable for any damage or injuries our products may cause to you or your home.
- Always use caution when utilizing any of our products.
- Specifically, use great care when burning candles or melting wax melts or utilizing room sprays.
- Keep the products away from flammable items, children and pets.
- We have the right to alter our prices/products without any notice at any time.
Candle Instructions and Tips
- Always place candle on a heat resistant surface.
- Remove any flammable decoration before lighting.
- Never leave burning candle unattended; burn in sight.
- Keep burning candle away from children and pets.
- Pour out melted wax if flame is tooshort.
- Rotate candle 1/4 turn each burning to encourage even melting of wax.
- Burn candles 2-3 hours at a time.
- Avoid burning near drafts.
- Always keep wick trimmed to 1/4 inch.
- Avoid walking with lit candles.
- Allow candle to cool before trimming wick or relighting.
- Do not burn a candle in a container that is chipped or cracked.
- Do not allow candle to burn completely down to the bottom ofcontainer.
- Do not allow flame to touch sides of container.
- All highly scented candles, wax melts and room sprayswill produce some smoke and soot; trim wicks and avoid draft to help eliminate this issue.